Thursday, April 20, 2017

Kind Young Prince

Once upon a time there was a king. He was very bad. But his son was kind. The king has a bad dream. That is - to kill all human, animals, birds and be the king of whole world.One day he got a perfume as a gift. He was making his beauty. A horse was very hungry like dying. The king has some grass.  he want to put the grass on his head and do a fashion. The horse ate the grass when the king is away. The real thing is, it is not horse. It was a fairy which has came from god. Quickly, the king come and see the horse. He tell,"How can you enter my room, bad horse. I will punish you." Horse said,"Oh my lord! Forgive me please. I'm sorry!" The king said,"I will kill you right now. Someone catch the horse kill it as a best punishment." Horse said,"(Angry voice) Bad king of the world. You are like hunters." King said, "How dare you to tell me hunter, bad horse!" The fairy change the face(real-fairy face) and show it to the king. The king began to cry. He said, ''Forgive me, fairy mom." Fairy tell,''No, because you did not forgive me." The fairy made the king to an ant. The king ant die in the leg of people when they walk. The prince cry very much and said, ''I miss you, daddy. Where have you gone?Ah! Ah!Ah! My dear daddy, I love you. I don't want this golden palace, golden things and boxes full of money. I don't want the kingdom. I only want you.'' The prince think, if I cannot help daddy, then I will help other animals. He went to a forest. He saw a boy wearing leaf on his body. He was hungry and crying. Prince said, ''Oh friend brother! Can we be friends? Why are you crying?" Boy said,'' I am hungry.'' Prince said,"Wait here! I will climb plum tree and bring plum for you. Then you can eat plum.'' He bring plum for the needy boy. Boy say,''Thanks.'' Then the prince saw a bird lying. He put water and leaves in injured wings of the bird. He feed water to the bird. The bird feels better and flies away. But did not forget to say thanks. Then the prince went to a farm. He saw a hungry cow and a thirsty cat. He feed the cow grass and take milk. Then he give the milk to the cat. Then he build a small home for the cow and cat. The fairy become happy and make the prince rich very much. But he was unhappy. The fairy was really very pleased so she give kind heart to the bad king and said,''Here is you father darling." Prince said, ''Thank you.'' The prince give the nice necklace of the world to the fairy. Then they lived happily.

Moral: Prize for helping and punishment for evil deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment