Tuesday, August 24, 2021

The Crystallic : Forest Adventure [Part - 2]

In the Crystallic palace, after a long journey of restoring back peace, everyone was chilling and gossiping. Crystal said, "Guys, can't we go somewhere to enjoy? I want a vacation." Cristy said, "That's right. Maybe we should plan to go to a beautiful place with full family." Angy said, 'How about a picnic? It will be fun and help us relax." Ranger replied, "Can we go on an adventure or something?" King James said, "Oh no! Not an adventure. I'm tired of this sixteen years long adventure already. No more. Choose somewhere peaceful to go." Cristy said, "But dad, I love adventures!" Queen Bella said, "I agree with your dad. Let's not arrange any tiring journey." Crystal replied, "Seriously, mom and dad! You guys are so boring. Ugh, this is why I don't want to make such plans with older people." Angy told Cindy, "Hey, what do you say?" Cindy answered, "I don't know, but don't be mad at your parents. I like adventures too but let's make a decision that everyone likes." They all were disagreeing with each other's opinion.

Suddenly, a woman entered the palace crying. "Please help. No one is being able to help, so I had to come here. Please listen to me." She was crying so much. The Guards gave her a seat and some water. The King asked, "Please try to relax and tell us what happened." 'Your majesty! I went to a picnic with my husband and son to the forest situated to the north of this Kingdom. We were enjoying for two days and we stayed in the tent. But today, when I woke up I saw no one near me. I have looked as far as I can and searched everywhere for my family. There was no other people in that side of the forest except us. When I couldn't find any help, I ran here and came to you. Can you please send your guards? I've tried waiting and searching a lot but didn't find them. I'm sure it's not a prank or joke by my son or husband. They must be in trouble. Please help." Then the king said, "I'll see what I can do. Guards, take her to the guest room." Ranger said, "Let's go to the forest and try looking for them. We will have an adventure as well. I hope we find them soon. If we do, we can also do a picnic there." Cristy, Crystal and Angy agreed. Their parents said, "Okay fine. We gotta help that woman. So, I guess we have to go. Let's go today in the evening. Pack your things." In the evening, the Crystallic family started for the forest sitting on their horses.

They entered the forest. They saw no one. So they decided to go deeper. After a while, they looked back and everything was not like it was before. It changed. The gate of the forest disappeared and it seemed that, there are more trees than before. Everything was very tricky. They got confused. After some time, all their guards fell on the ground and became unconscious. The King said, "What? Why did they become unconscious? They're not waking up! I have tried throwing some water but nothing works. What's gonna happen next?" Queen Bella said, "And we are lost in this forest now. The gate disappeared and I feel like we are in a deep forest full of dangers." Angy said, "Did anyone of you come to this forest before?" The King said, "Many years ago! I came here and it was beautiful. It didn't seem like this. And the people who visits here, always says it is beautiful." Ranger replied, "Does that mean we are in the wrong forest? In the beginning everything was fine. How did all these happen suddenly?" Cristy said, "Wait,can this be a trap? Was that lady telling the truth?" Crystal asked, "But why would she cause trouble to us? I thought all our enemies were dead!" They all became very confused and tried to look for help. They decided, they all will stay united, no matter what. Because getting separated always causes trouble. Suddenly, their horses disappeared along with all their stuff. Crystal said, "Oh no! Seriously?" It was evening. After a while everything would become dark. They lost their torch and everything. Cristy said, "I'm so hungry. And we don't have any food or water. What will we do?" Their parents told them to have patience. Cristy saw a tree full of berries and she couldn't stop herself. She ran to it and ate some berries before anyone could stop her. Then she said, "Oh my God! Now my head is spinning. I'm sorry mom and dad! I didn't mean to cause more trouble-" She fell on the ground. Suddenly a huge trap fell from the sky, trapped the King and Queen and disappeared Crystal, Ranger and Angy were very scared. They decided to keep looking for a way. Crystal said, "If we had the diamond here, none of these would happen. Angy and Ranger, don't you have Evil powers?" Ranger said, "We stopped them after coming here. It won't work anymore." "Damn it!"

It was night. They couldn't see anything but they were holding hands. They looked for some stones and found two. They carefully tried to start a fire and it worked. They became a little relaxed. But a sound came from behind. It was a seven year old girl crying. "Please help. I'm lost in the woods." Crystal, Ranger and Angy decided to go close to her thinking she could be a help for their journey. When they went near her, they realized it was a trick. The girl took out a knife and hurt Angy. Ranger tried to run but the girl caught him and injured him. Crystal ran as fast as she can and she tried to remember someone with powers. Suddenly she shouted, "Cindy! Please help." Then she fell down and the girl injured her too. Cindy was a fairy, so she could feel it when someone calls her. She decided to find Crystal and everyone else with her fairy powers. 

The next day, in the morning, the whole Crystallic family was tied to some trees. They found themselves alive. The trees were close to one another. They woke up and started talking. "Hey, what happened?" "You guys are here?" "How did you survive?" Then a man with big beard arrived. "Hey Crystallic family! How are you? It is my pleasure to have you here. I can't imagine, the royal family came to my forest. That too, after being confused by my tricks. Hahaha!" Angy said, "Shut up! Who are you?" The man replied, "Me? Haha, you wanna know who I am? Alright, let me make it clear. My name is Matt. I am the body guard of Queen Gloria of the first Evil Palace. Remember, you destroyed that whole palace! But somehow I survived. Gloria was such a nice lady and my favorite person. She used to take care of all my needs until you guys destroyed her kingdom including her. Now I have to live in this disgusting forest all alone. You know? Queen Gloria even taught me some Evil things and gave me some power. So I used them to trick you guys to come here. That lady crying for her son and husband, was not even a human. She was just something I showed to you all. She or her family that she talked about, none exists. Now she disappeared.But I got what I wanted!" King James said, "What do you want to do with us?" Matt (the man) said, "Well, I know I can't live a better life. All I can is stay in this forest." Cristy said, "Okay, go ahead and live your life. Nobody has forbidden you. Why did you bring us here?" Matt replied, "Because I want to! I won't let you live in peace. I have always seen you as an enemy. Since I got the chance, there's no way I'm letting you guys go. Queen Gloria was like my best friend and you guys killed her. I'm not letting you leave in peace." Cristy said, "So what will you exactly do now? Can't you just tell it?" Matt said, "Yeah, see this fire? I will burn you all in this fire. Your death is near. Hahaha! Get ready!" Suddenly, Matt fell into the fire. Something pushed him. Matt shouted, "Help! Help me! Ah! I'm burning. It hurts. Please someone save me." Cristy said, "Aw, poor guy! If we were not tied to the tree, we would help right? Haha! Well, this is what you deserve for making us suffer. Now you suffer." But after a while he stopped shouting. Because, he was dead. 

Crystal said, "Yeah, he deserved it. The Evils will never reach success in their evil work. But how did he fall there?" "I pushed him"- said Cindy while floating in the sky. Then Cindy got down on the ground. Everyone smiled. Ranger said, "Cindy, dear sister, if you were not there, we would be burnt alive. Thank you, I'm so glad. But how did you get here?" Cindy looked at Crystal and they laughed. But then a girl came. Yes, it was the seven year old girl who had a knife. She was afraid and there was a knife on her hand with Crystal, Ranger and Angy's blood on it. she also had a little bag. She said, "Don't be afraid of me, please. My name is Mary. I'm so sorry for hurting three of you. That bad man called Matt kidnapped me from a village in The Crystallic. He kept me for assisting him in his evil works. I never meant to do any of these. But I had to, because I didn't wanna die. Thanks for killing that monster. And in this little bag, there is a first aid kit. I stole it from Matt. Please heal yourselves and take care of your wound. Queen Bella said, "Aww, you're so cute. Don't worry about anything. And we will take you to your village. You can be with us for now." Angy said, "I think now everyone can agree to eat something. I'm really hungry and thirsty. And we have Cindy! So no worries, haha!" Cindy said, "That's right. But this forest is not an awesome forest. It is like a dangerous forest where wild animals and bad people stay. Let's move to the real forest which we've been looking for. And yes, that lady asking for help disappeared. Crystal said, "I know, but isn't this the forest we wanted to come to?" Cindy said, "No! Matt made you guys teleport to this unsuitable forest. And the guards and horses that fell on the ground are in our palace safely, I sent them there while coming to you guys. Let's go to the good forest, I mean the best forest of The Crystallic. We can have a picnic." The King and Queen said, "This time we won't forbid you guys. Because we already had a worse adventure. And now we can relax if it is a picnic." Cristy, Crystal, Angy and Ranger said, "Yayyyyyyyy!" Cindy took all of them to the best forest.

They arrived in front of the gate. Then they entered. Some beautiful butterflies came to them. Everyone was happy. When they went deeper, they saw beautiful trees and flowers. Mary said, "I love it!" Cristy said, "This doesn't seem like a forest. It is like a huge garden." Cindy said, "These are only flowers. Let's go a bit far and that is the perfect spot for picnic. Then they moved forward and heard the chirping of birds. The trees had varieties of fruits. Cindy said, "Guys, look over there!" They saw something shining. All of them went and found out that it is a river. The water was glazing because of the sunlight. It was wonderful. King James said, "When I was young, I used to come here in vacation and enjoy. I'm enjoying it now too." Cindy smiled and said, "I also used to come here in childhood. Wanna see somethin-" Ranger said, "Later, please. Alright, why don't we eat first? This is the perfect spot for a picnic." Angy said, "Yes. I would love to eat sitting near this river." Cindy agreed and brought the necessary items by her fairy powers. A mat, many foods, plates etc. All of them had a nice meal. They took some rest sitting under the tree. Then Cindy shouted, "Dolphy, where are you, my childhood friend?" Angy said, "Who is Dolphy?' Cindy said, "It is very simple. A dolphin." Then a cute dolphin came to the side of the river. Cindy gave the Crystallic family the ability to talk with animals. Dolphy the dolphin said, "Hi Cindy. I missed you. When you were younger and you used to come here, we played so much. I splashed water on you and many more!" Cindy introduced the Crystallic people to the dolphin and she introduced Dolphy to them. Mary said, "Wow! This dolphin is cute!" They all laughed. Now Cristy, Crystal and everyone is friends with Dolphy the dolphin. After relaxing for some more time, they decided to go back to their palace. While going back, they dropped Mary in her house and said goodbye. They would never forget the adventure. 

20 comments:

  1. A really well-written and interesting sequel! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that! Thank you so much ❤️

      Delete
  2. Lot of you have been facing problems to comment on this. So I am testing now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, if you have problems with commenting on this, plz comment with Google account if you comment from your phone. And you can comment as anonymous from computer. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww...this is again greatt...keep giving us stories like this...cuz it's soo goodd...proud of you my frnd❤❤...
    (Moitrayee)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments make me happy. Thank you so much! Keep supporting so I can make more of these stories. Thanks dear friend ❤️

      Delete
  6. Your writting is full of creativeness.Glad to have a friend like you
    (Poushi)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm also glad to have a supportive friend like you ❤️

      Delete
  7. Woah!!bruhhh u r soo talented.... waiting for the next part❤️‍��❤️‍��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.. I will try to make next part soon. Keep supporting so I can make more. Happy to have friends like u!

      Delete
    2. ����♥️♥️

      Delete
  8. Wow! It's an amazing story ��❤️. Waiting for the next part��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear friend! I will try to make next one soon. Thanks for supporting 🖤

      Delete
  9. Ouh such an amazing story.....hats off to your creative mind...go ahead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you sooo much!! ☺️
      Thanks for your support ❤️

      Delete
  10. Such a Wonderful story������. I fall in love with The Crystallic��. Love you so much my Sisuh ������. You're so so talented ����. Waiting for next part ��������
    From Roshni ������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear friend. I'm so happy I have friends like u. Keep supporting ❤️❤️

      Delete
  11. Amazing story as always it was very interesting and fun to read so keep up the great work...will be waiting for Another part ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will make next one soon for those who support me. Thanks a lot ❤️

      Delete