Saturday, March 14, 2015

kitten and her friend

One day is very sunny. It is very hot day. Today is also very hot day. The story is today's story. And the story is: A man has a pet little kitten. The kitten says, "Miao, Miao. Listen. I will playing. I have playing to whose kitten?" Master said, "Wait, wait, my dear kitten. You are playing to my friend Fazlul Hasan's kitten." "Wao! You are very good, my master. But where are they?" "Don't worry my kitten. You are running to right side and there has one very little house. And the house name is Fazlul Hasan and it is written in a nameplate at the house. Ok? my kitten." "Yes, my master! I will go to right side, ok master?" "Ok, bye bye, my kitten." The kitten was running and said, "Miao, Miao, Miao." And the their houses kitten said, "Hi kitten! You are playing?" "Yes, I want to play with you." "Ok, this is very good news. So you are my friend, kitten. So your name is Maha." "Ha, Ha, Ha!" The kitten is laughing and she said, "My name is Maha? Ok, my name is Maha. And your name is Musu." "Ha, Ha, Ha! My name is Musu? What you are saying to ok? My name is Musu." Maha says, "Ok, to come for play." "Yes, yes! I will come. Go to the play." Maha and Musu going to play and playing. Maha says to give your hand me to I will give you one thing. Musu could not understand. She say, "Ok, take my hands." Maha says, "Take your pen and this is my pen. This is my and this is  your. And writing the name of two curry." Maha writing two curry. This is cauliflower and cabbage. And Musu write pumpkin and cauliflower. And Maha says, "Show me your copy." And Maha says, "Oh no! I write cauliflower. And you also write cauliflower? So my marks is only one and your marks is also only one. I knew that, I have two marks. And you will also get two marks. This is only one marks! Oh, no, what is this? Not writing my writing. Don't look my handwriting. To writing your copy two fruits." "Ok, Musu!" "Ok, Maha. I will write two fruit's name." And the Musu is very naughty. She look and look and look to Maha's copy. Maha writing mango and lichy. And Musu also write mango and lichy. Maha said, "Show me  your copy." Musu thinking, "What should I do?" Maha take the Musu's copy and see, "Oh, no! Why did you looking to my copy? You are very naughty, Musu! To this is Zero. My marks is zero and your marks is also zero. So I will not play with you." Musu said, "No, Maha! I playing. Listen." Maha said, "Ok, ok. We shall not play now handwriting play. But I will playing general game." Maha and Musu playing with a little ball. Maha throw the football in right side and Musu throw the football in left side. Maha will running to left side and Musu will running to right side. But Musu will be not catch her ball and the Maha catch her ball. Maha said, "Ye...! I will first, I will first. And  you are last, you are last; Ye, Ya, Ya...!" Musu said, "Oh! no, this is not fair. I will last. I will not catch my ball. My ball is going to rose bush." The Maha said, "Not cry my friend! Go and catch your ball. And no, no, no. To I will playing running competition. And who will take the ball and she is first." Musu is running very much. And Maha will not can running. Maha's leg is very weak. The leg is not fast. Musu is catch the ball and Musu is first. Musu says, "Ye..! You are last, I am first. Ye, Ye, Ye...!" Maha is crying and go to his master. Master said, "Why you are crying, my kitten? And I will give you a name. Your name is Tara." The kitten says, "No, my name is Maha." And the master said, "What? Your name is not Maha, your name is Tara. I have given you Tara name." Maha said, "Listen, master. Miao, Miao, Miao. I went to play and get the name 'Maha' and my friend is Fazlul Hasan's kitten and I have given her name is 'Musu' and she have given me the name 'Maha'. I play with her running competition, football, write with name two curry and fruits, and my marks is zero and one and Musu's marks is also zero and one." Master said, "Ok, my kitten. Now you are eat fish, ok?" "Ok, master. I will eat fish and drink water." And the kitten eat fish and the fish's name is Hilsha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment