Thursday, March 12, 2015

Lion and the Kids

One lion have very hungry. He said to his children, "Children! I was very hungry. You will find a food. I will not can eat the food." One of the children says, "Father! Don't cry. I will find food. Ok?" "Yes, ok my child. So you are not cry, father." "Ok, child! I will don't cry." "Ok father, bye bye." "Bye bye children", says father. And the mother come into here. She said, "Where do you saying? Show me." The children said, "Mother! Father is hungry. He says me to find food." "No, children! I will give your father one food." The children said, "No, mother. I will give my father one food." The mother said, "No, I will give the father food." The children said, "No, I will give." Mother said, "No, I will give." The father says, "No, don't say to this. My head is very hot. Not say to this." The mother and the children not listen father's dictation. Mother and children said and said, "I will give father." The father will cry. Father said, "Stop! I will find my food. Not you are find my food. I will says to this, don't say I will give. I will find my food. Not say this. I will say this. Listen, listen, children and mother." Mother and children not listen. They said and said, I will give. Father say, "I will say my head is hot, not say this. But they not listen. He will saying and saying, "I will find my food. Listen to me, mother and children." But they did not listen. Father was shouting in high volume to the mother and children to listen it. The children and mother said, "I will do my work." Mother will go to do her work. And the children will not listen to father's dictation. The children will help mother's work. And father said, "I will what to do?" He will go to sleep with nakdaka. And the deer has  come. She say, "The lion is sleeping. If the lion is wake up, my danger will coming and coming. So what I do?" And the deer's sister has come. And the deer's sister say, "Sister, sister! What you will do to lion's house?" "I will see lion is what to do." Deer's sister said, "No sister, come out. The lion will wake up to danger and danger." The Deer says, "I also know that, the lion will wake up to danger and danger." And the deer's sister said, "To why you are standing to lion's house to come out?" The deer was listen sister's dictation. And she said, "Ok, sister. I will come now." The deer was go to sister. And the deer's sister says, "Come sister come. And the deer will run and run. And then they go to their house. And the lion is wake up. And the mother lion has come. Mother says, "Wake up, wake up. Come, come, come. Listen, listen. I was listening deer's voice." The lion says, "Why you not said me?" The mother said, "You were sleeping. So I was not able to call you." And the father says, "I am hungry. I will say I am hungry. I will go to find food." The lion is running. He will go and go. He cannot see deer. But there was two deer was sitting. There is very dark. And the sun was go to the sky. And there was very hot and light. The lion can see to deer. The deer was running and the lion is also running. The deer will see one pond. The deer was swimming and swimming. And the lion cannot swim. The lion is singing and singing. And the lion was very hungry. The lion said, "Noooooo! Oh, no, what I can't see. No, no and no. The deer is swimming. I will not see to them." The lion is very hungry. He says, "No, no, no and no." The lion get an idea. The idea is, he will eat the pond's water and the hunger will go. The lion is eating the water. And he said, and mother and the children what eat? And he get another idea. The idea is:- get a basket and put water in the basket. The lion says, "Basket is not available here." The lion is running. He go to another place from this forest. He see one basket. And he will run away. And the man and woman, girls and boys see to the lion. The man, woman, girls and boy take the basket from the lion. The lion is crying. Then he go to steal the basket. He was steal the basket. The lion is running and running. And he was come back to their forest. And put water in the basket. The children and the mother drink the water. The mother and children says, "No, father. It is not Yeammy." The children was not drink the water. The father was said, "No, children. I was not find any food. I only found water." The children said, "Ok father. I will find food." And the children was go and find leaf and grass. The lion and children's mother said, "No, This is not my food. It is goat and cow and deer and sheep's food." And children said, "No, I was not find of my food. Today we will eat leaf and grass." Father, mother and children eat the grass and leaf. And mother, father and children said, "Grasses and leaves are more tasty than deer." And lion's family will eat leaves and grass. And they was not eat deer.

No comments:

Post a Comment