Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Rita's School

Rita is a good girl. She has one brother, mother, father, grandfather, grandmother and one friend. Her brother's name is Latif. The friend's name is Nubat Tuni Samar (Samar). Rita is 4  years old. Her brother is 7 years old. And Samar has 5 and half years old. Rita did not go to school. Her father bought 3 books for Rita. One "My ABC", one "We learn 123". Rita said, "Father! I will go to school." "Ok! Say to your mother, Rita." Rita go to her mother. Mother said, "Rita! Why did you come?" "Mother! I will go to school." "Ok! say to your grandparents." Rita go to grandparent's room and say, "Grandparents! I will go to school." "Ok! You say to Latif." Rita go to Latif. She say, "Brother! I will go to school." "Ok! You say to Samar." "Rita go to Samar. She say, "Samar! I will go to school. "Ok! Did you say this news to everybody?" "Yes". Now the called to Latif. Latif said, "Why you called me?" Come. They go to every elders. Everybody is come there. Her father go to Sharig Uchcha Lomik Biddalay. There are 16 teachers in the school. THe father said, "Madam! Can my daughter read in  your school? Did you give me admission form? My daughter will be read in your school. She is 4 years old. She want to be admitted in play group." One teacher said, "I am play group's teacher. There are no version in play and nursery class. There is only one room with table with chair is in front of the bench. It have bench, but it have only 47 students in my class. Principal want 60 students. Today 3 boys and 2 girls have admitted. Now your daughter also come. Now I have 53 students in my class. Tomorrow I will give you form. Now you go to your home." Now everyday she go to school. She read and learn many thing. She is the class captain for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment