Sunday, August 16, 2015

The Fox and the Butcher

One day a fox go to a shop. The fox said, "Butcher uncle, will you give me the bone?" The butcher said, "No, no! I shall not give the bone. Can you give me some money?" The fox think an idea. The idea is leaf. He take a pen and write on the leaf '70' and that looks like a 70 money. This is the idea. Now the fox do this. Now butcher taken the leaf and say, "Thank you. Take this 7 bones." The fox go to a bridge over a river. The fox see in the water. The fox say: There is another 7 bone! He think, I want that 7 bone. The (7+7 = 14 bones) I would have 14 bones, I could eat  these with my friends. The fox jump to the water. Now he is floating. The bones are on the bridge. There came another fox in the bridge. The another fox eat the seven bone and go to her home. Now the fox shouted: "Help me! help me! help me! Next time I will not greedy. So, now help me please." But everybody is now busy. Three day left, the fox drink only water that days. Now the fox is dead. Another fox say to other fox, "Fox! A fox went to a shop. He write on a leaf 70. And now he is dead." The butcher listen. The butcher is happy.

Moral: Same: If you so greedy, you may lose what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment