Tuesday, February 27, 2018

The student of different classes and their quarrel

Once upon a time there lived a little girl named Tara. She was 6 years old. She read in class KG. She has an elder brother. Her elder brother's name was Shihab. Shihab read in class four. One day Shihab was reading his book. Tara is also reading. Tara is reading numbers 20 to 30. And Shihab is doing divisions and multiplications. He is also writing subtraction. Tara looked into Shihab's notebook. He said, "Hey, What are you reading? Are you doing subtractions? I also do subtraction. But you are giving 6 digit number." Shihab said, "Hey little girl! I am in class four, not in KG like you. You do 3 - 1 = 2 and I do 49876 - 30000 = 19876. I don't read A B C like you. Don't come in my reading. Then they start doing quarrel. Mother come from the kitchen began to scold them, "Hey stupid boys and girls! I will not give you anything in your birthday. I will not give you anything any time. I told you to study quietly. But  you are quarreling. How surprising!" Then Shihab said, "Oh! My mother always do like my class teacher. She is more bad than my class teacher. Always scolding and scolding. I don't like this." Mother heard Shihab's speech. Mother got very very angry. She said, "You don't have to read. I will throw your notebook outside the window. I am like your class teacher? What? I will tell your father and your father will be angry than me." Then they stop quarreling and again attend to study.  

No comments:

Post a Comment