Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Siama

A man will go to the river. But there is no river. His daughter says, "Father! Please go to the river and catch fishes. I shall see, how nice fishing you can (তুমি কত সুন্দর মাছ ধরতে পার). And the man say, "My daughter! You don't know that, there is no river. And You also don't know, rivers have so many waters. And there is a river in there, but there is no place where we can sit and catch fishes." The daughter says, "My father! Don't say it. Go to river and catch fishes." The mother was coming and say, "What are you doing? I said to your daughter to read and write in school books. Why your daughter don't write  question and answer and don't read the book. Say, why?" The father can not say any sentence. The mother become angry. She say to daughter, "Siama! Why your father cannot say? You cannot say this to your father?" Siama cannot say. And the mother was more angry. Mother say, "I will teach you each question and answer. But I will not teach you this question and answers. I will say question and you will say answer." Siama says, "No, mother. Give the book. I will read." The mother say, "No, you cannot read. I will say question and you will say answer. I say before time this. Give the book, I will say question." Siama go and take the book to mother. She before take a pencil, and write in her hand this book's answer. When the mother say the question, Siama see her hand and say the answer. The mother says, "Yes, you are the great." When the mother sees Siama's hand, the mother say, "Siama! What is in your hand? I think, that is some sentences. Why do you write this? Your hand will become dirty. Mother understand that, Siama has write answers in her hand. That is before sentence, but she will not say, she understand there is question's answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment