Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Nira and Mushish

Mushish is Nira's brother. They are friend and also brother and sister. They read in a same school. They read in same class and they read in same section. And Nira's roll no. is two and Mushish's roll no. is one. See they are everything in sister that thing is also in brother. One day, they go to school. Mother give tie on their throat. But that day, teacher come and say, "Today will be no class. You can go to your home. Come to the office. Say the mother/father's phone number, and go to your house." Mushish say, "I know only my father's phone number, but my father is in a bank." And Nira said, "Yes, yes. I will also know my father's phone number. My father is also in a bank." The office Sir said, "No, don't think anything. I know everybody's parent's phone number. I write in a diary." Sir see the diary. He say to another Sir, "Take my phone and write the number." The sir read 01579045876. The another sir call Nira and Mushish's mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment