Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Lion and His Family

A lion have some children. They did not like meat, but the lion like meat so very very very much. The lion everyday kill animals and eat them. But the children were not happy everyday. The children like Ganga river's fish and the water. And they like a flower's middle some seeds grow that. And one day, Marfuka (lion's child's name) said to father, "Father, father! Not like the meet. One day you will give me Ganga's fish. I like it so very very very very very much." "Ok, I will give you flower's seed for only one day. But another day, I will eat my favourite meat." Marfuka said, "Father! Why only one day? Please give me flower's seed two days." The father said, "Ok, only two days. Now I go." Now the lion think, my child want to eat flower's seed. But my favourite meat I will eat everyday." Now lionees is come. She say, "Hey! Come, come. Your food are also I did not like. I also like Ganga's fish. Ok? And every day you will check Ganga's fish, ok? If you take everyday meat, we are not happy. And my child's grandparents will be also like Ganga's fish, but they don't like meat. Only you want the meat, why?" Now every children come to lionee's house. They said, "Mother, mother. We will eat Ganga's fishes, but father did not give me Ganga's fish. He everyday killed animals and eat meat. But our favourate food he will not bring any day. Please mother! We don't live in this house. My father did not like me. And father did not like you. If he not bring our favourite food, it will a proof that, he is not like us. Please, we did not live in this home." After two days, children and lionees live on another home. The lion see all over, but he did not found them. Now every day, eat Ganga's fish, ganga's water and flower's seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment