Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Inconsonable Girl

There was a girl. She was very inconsolable. Her father went from Bangladesh to America. Before his departure, he give his daughter many apples, many guavas, many oranges, many eggs, five bag rice, two bag dal and one bag tomato. And teach how to cook. Her mother was goes to the market everyday. They have no enough money. They buy food whatever they have. There was a greedy man named Samrik. The girl's name was Frantasi. Samrik was a greedy you know, but he is not only greedy, he is very very very greedy man. He has many things, many foods, many money, but is not the good man. Now also his greedy not go. Frantasi see Samrik. Samrik say, "I am very poor. What you have to give me? And another what you have what you don't give me?" Frantasi said, "Sorry, I cannot give you. I am also a poor. I have many guavas, many apples, many eggs, five bag rice, two bag dal and one bag tomato, which my father has bought for me and my mother. But the greedy man was said, "What is your name?" "My name is Frantasi. What is your name?" He said another man's name that is, "Oh! My name is Faruk." Frantasi said, "Oh! That is very nice name." Samrik said, "Oh! But I don't have any thing. I got this name with very cost. You please give me some food you have. You take another food, what you have everything give me. I will give you another thing and do you want to take or you will find.'' Frantasi said, "Oh! Dear poor man! I am sorry. Please give me two days for think." The greedy man think, Ok, I shall get these even after two days. No problem. And said, "Ok, I will give you two days for think." The father came from America. He said to the Frantasi, "What are you thinking? I think, you have in a danger." Frantasi said, "Oh father! What you said that is the true? I am in a danger. That is, a big speaking. One poor man said, give your everything to me. I give you two days for thinking. What can I do now?" The father said, "What he look like?" Daughter said, "His body color is very dark. Why you assume to him? He is very poor man. I see very clearly with my eyes. His eyes is very small small like. I see him very sick. That is why, he don't need anything in three days. He will pass these days only by drinking water from river." The father said, "I know a man that is very greedy. He look like that poor man. I thinking, he is the greedy man. As you sow, so  you reap. Why you say that what you have? Now you give it to the greedy man. He is not a poor man. He has many thing, many foods, and many friends their help to him. Now you are very poor and he is very rich man. And  you will become very very poor man he will become very very rich man. Now Frantasi give everything to the rich man.

Moral: As you sow, so you reap. First see, what is the man? Is it really the poor man, or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment